I’ve spent the morning thinking up a quick list of the things I’m looking forward to this year. So here are my top five personal plans for 2017:
- Not moving house: Several of my close friends, who have helped me move around almost a dozen times in the last five years, have forbidden me from ever moving again. Here’s hoping I can stay in place for a year or two.
- A full trade fair schedule: There is a lot to see in 2017, from Hannover Messe and TOC CSC to RFID tomorrow. Let’s hope I’ll find time for all of it.
- Go to all the weddings: This year, it seems like half of my friends are marrying the other half of my friends. Bring it on!
- Closure #4: The fourth issue of Closure is already shaping up to be the best one yet, with articles based on our wildly successful conference on Beginnings and New Beginnings in Comics in September of 2016.
- And finally, I will reach the age of 30 and instantly become a better, wiser man.